Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Sarah Palin is God

Or so the buffoonish BBC seems to suggest.

This is SO ridiculous that it is almost hard for me to believe the BBC hires such fools. (OK I know - I do watch it and they do.)
Sarah Palin has certainly inserted herself into the process this year and it has been entertaining to watch her, someone who I thought at the end of 2008 could never possibly be a viable candidate for national office, assert her voice.
Here she is on FOX News Sunday last weekend; usually the opening interviews on such shows are snoozefests even for me, who watches the shows fanatically. Sarah Palin is not boring. "Hurry up then, because I have a lot to say." "Was it a rock climber or a rock star?" "Thanks for keeping the questions short."
In normal circumstances, I can not imagine ever voting for her, but she is growing on me (I don't get a vote in US elections). And she is growing partly because she is working and clearly learning as she goes, but probably even more so because of the clowns on the other side, and the apparent disarray in the Republican party.
I am coming to suspect anything can happen.
But look - today's elections are not ABOUT Sarah Palin.
They are about Obama-Pelosi-Reid. She has just jumped aggressively on the negative coattails.
BTW - the nicest TV moment of the week for me was seeing Bushes 41 and 43 opening the fourth game of the World Series. Do I miss him yet? Yup.

3 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger rondi adamson said...

LOVED seeing the Bushes at that game. Especially the crowd's roar of approval. So nice and deserving.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

It was lovely, and I must say W's fastball was VERY impressive. I am glad I never faced it.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Claude said...

I missed Dubya and his lady (such classy people), the moment they got on the helicopter, on the White House lawn, and left the other two supposedly in charge. I said, "Don't go, please. Don't leave us. Go back. Go back. Things will be in a mess with the Obamas. He doesn't have a clue. And she is always angry."

I was so right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home