Friday, October 22, 2010

Time to Go Friend Sarah on Facebook

Ann Althouse, quoting Sarah:
... I don’t expect Juan Williams to support me (he’s said some tough things about me in the past) – but I will always support his right and the right of all Americans to speak honestly about the threats this country faces. And for Juan, speaking honestly about these issues isn’t just his right, it’s his job. Up until yesterday, he was doing that job at NPR. Firing him is their loss.
If NPR is unable to tolerate an honest debate about an issue as important as Islamic terrorism, then it’s time for “National Public Radio” to become “National Private Radio.” It’s time for Congress to defund this organization.
There is no further excuse for organizations like NPR and the CBC.
And I agree utterly that Juan Williams has shown nothing but integrity in his work. (She may not have said that but I will.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home