Friday, October 22, 2010

Now I am Mentally Unstable?

Power Line has a great clip (this one from Scott Johnson) on NPR's CEO, Vivian Schiller, rightly being judged as somewhat defective by Bill O'Reilly and Juan Williams. I'll embed it here but recommend reading the post as well.

After watching this I was stunned that this idiot was the CEO of anything. She claims to make no judgment of Williams, but suggests he should be seeing a psychiatrist, and decides not to continue using his freelance services? What would she do if she HAD made a judgment? As Bill O'Reilly rightly summarizes, "She's a pinhead". A stupid woman. And worse than that, in my view. And also a coward; I'd love to see her a face to face with O'Reilly.
We have some pretty ugly characters running parts of the world.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Thermblog said...

This is unfair. I saw the whole clip, not just this FOX-edited snippet. She said there have been other incidences.

Yes, she really said "incidences."

NPR should lose their government funding.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Incidences? Almost astonishing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home