Monday, October 18, 2010

The Amazing Race S17E04

I was out of the country and missed a couple of episodes.
Unfortunately the teams I want to see eliminated (Vicki and partner, Chad and Stephanie) still survive.
On the other hand the teams I at the moment really like (the TV salesgirls, the doctors, and the Asian dad and son) are all still in the game.
They sure had some wacky choices last night, and it was interesting how hard it proved for people to simply slide downhill in under 2 minutes.
I will miss the Princeton choirboys; they were interesting.
And I am glad Jill and Thomas had to burn their express pass; they have yet to give me a reason to like them.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger rondi adamson said...

My favourite team is Gary and Mallory. Mallory's adorable. I like the Asians, as well.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Agreed - Gary and Mallory are nice to watch together. No cavilling, which is what I despise in Chad and Stephanie, and Vicki and whoever bilghts her life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home