Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Oracle Family Man

The corporation Oracle after all, not a Delphic kind.  A corporation that in my professional life I never cared much for, though I did like several of its past and future employees (I will not name them to make sure Larry Ellison does not know who they are).
And this story had me 'busting a gut',  Now THERE is a mistress who does not simply sit back!
This billboard -- which also has gone up in Atlanta and San Francisco -- is the ultimate act of revenge -- a very public retaliation by a dumped mistress aimed at a very wealthy, and married, businessman who is an adviser to President Obama.
Another one of Obama's spectacularly brilliant hiring decisions. 
In an Oracle newsletter from 2006, Phillips was described as an ex-marine and "family man" who has a wife and 10-year-old son, Chas, the New York Times reported.
So how come John Edwards got no position in the cabinet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home