Thursday, October 15, 2009

What was the Political Solution with the Red Army Fraktion?

Current news from Pakistan features murderous bombings every day or two, and I feel so sorry for the Pakistanis who just want a reasonable civil society.
I note from the CBC and CNN that there is a call for Pakistan and Afghanistan to arrive at a political solution with the murderous Taliban setting off the bombs.
I think I agree, if that "political solution" is like the one the German state made with the RAF.
I see no reason why we in the West should ask for anything less.
Mind you, The One does not make me feel good about this (nor did the Pakistani ambassador to Canada, telling Newsworld that Hillary was expecting negotiation), and I fear he will insist Pakistan try to make peace with the wildfires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home