Thursday, October 08, 2009

Climate Change Deafness

This is a great little video on how hard it seems to be for people to actually listen to what a man says.

The irony of course is that Mojib Latif was quite explicit about the limitations of most of the media he speaks with. And then they just proved how right he was!
h/t LGF
Disclosure: As I have posted before, I do find the evidence for AGW pretty compelling, and it also fits my priors. I am aware of the limits of models like climate models (I worked on economic models in the 1960s!). I am not sure what to do about AGW. Worldwide carbon taxing might be useful but that ain't gonna happen.
I love the title: Climate Denial Crock of the Week. Must subscribe.
It is also a bit dismaying how easy it was to find Canadian media buying into the misinterpretations of what Latif said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home