Thursday, September 10, 2009

This Poll Seems Right

I think the results described here make sense, though I feel no particular pride in living here, as it's an outcome of events not really entirely in my control.
More than 80% of those surveyed said they agree the city of Toronto is "a great place to live" and that they are "proud" to tell people what community they live in.

But I especially liked:
The results came a day after another Ipsos poll showed nearly 80% of Torontonians want Mayor David Miller replaced.

Now a lot of the people in that 80% must have voted for that guy last time, a mistake I can claim I did not make (though I confess I did his first time out). It will be interesting to see whether we get a good candidate next year to run against Miller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home