Friday, February 13, 2009

This is Looking like a Great Show

Tonight's The Agenda.
Steve Paikin is far and away the best interviewer in this country (and right up there with the best in the US).
My guess is it may be run live over the Internet and archived for later watching.
I know at least that Brad DeLong and Tim Kane will be there.
This is the kind of thing that gets me excited and it should you too!
UPDATE: I missed it live but it is currently on the tvo.org web site (for a short time). A useful discussion, if with a little more snark than it needed.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Allan said...

I'd say Paikan is better than any US interviewer
(on TV anyway).

Can you name one good interviewer in the US?

I can't.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Chris Wallace is superb but I agree that Paikin is better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home