Sunday, June 15, 2008

CBC's WireTap - Thanks to Canada's Taxpayers

I want to thank the taxpaying public once again for paying for entertainment I love, and that hardly any of you listen to. Jonathan Goldstein's brand of humour fits me perfectly, though I wonder how many people it actually fits. I find him stunningly funny and am so glad I stumbled across his show some time ago.

There is a web page at the CBC site with a lot of cutouts from his radio shows.

I found the show when Howard was phoning Jonathan's mother all the time. That was wonderfully funny, but so are all his most bizarre themes. SilyWife and I both particularly loved this odd episode.

Only after checking Wikipedia do I realize he is also on This American Life!! I have just started following it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home