Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What will be left after YouTube?

Norm alerts me to yet another item available on YouTube (which led to me finding other highlights).



Normally pretty crusty throughout life (like the guy who posted another excerpt under the title 'French old movie with Catherine Deneuve singing'), I am disarmed by 'Les Parapluies de Cherbourg'. And certainly the scenes Norm points to are crushers. Especially when you know where the story heads.

But - a question? Does anyone know what became of the actress playing Madeleine (Ellen Farmer)? I found her more fetching than Genevieve.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger rondi adamson said...

That is one movie I really do not like. Chacun a son gout...

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger EclectEcon said...

Hardly "crusty" stuff. More like "cheesey" in my books. Actually, I fell asleep while it was playing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home