Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wow - This Day has Worked Out!

I was so fearful - trapped in a conference, and having to give a paper, as the NFC and AFC Conference finals were played.
And the initial reports from the NFC Conference final did trouble me as I watched the scores via my wireless Internet connection. This would be a close match, and just as I desperately wanted to watch the showdown in the last quarter, I would be stuck having to give a presentation. But the Bears solved it - they turned the match, if late, into a blowout. So thanks guys!
Meanwhile, I had responsibilities after the presentation that kept me from a TV screen (or computer) for the first half of the Indianapolis-New England match. So when the first half ended with New England up 21-6, I figured who cares and went back to glad-hand and socialize at the conference.
In the end I get back to my hotel room just as Indianapolis scored the touchdown that allowed them to possibly tie, which they did! Could anyone feel more blessed? This is the fourth quarter to end many fourth quarters!
I have no idea how this will end! I am so lucky.

UPDATE: Woo-Hoo. Manning finally did it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home