Friday, January 12, 2007

Some First-Hand Reports

Maybe I don't search adequately for the like of reports like this in the newspapers I read, but both Michael Totten and Michael Yon are currently actively posting very interesting reports. I am linking directly to the latest report in each sequence, and would advise your finding your way back to the start, and reading in order. I might point out as well that the comments are interesting and excellent on these posts (something a newspaper provides in a terribly limited way).
Each of them also gives us the opportunity to keep them at their work by contributing financially, something I have certainly done, and I recommend you do it if you find the work interesting.
These are two guys using the information age in an interesting way as entrepreneurs - (maybe to make a fortune, but more likely to do what they love) - this is freelancing gone wild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home