Sunday, October 29, 2006

Searches leading to this blog

From time to time I go look at my site metering to see what people are trying to find when, poor souls, they find me. From my reports I always leave out the obvious searches from my friends and family members who have chosen not to bookmark the blog or do not know how to and use Google to find me.

Over the last week the major winner has been 'Bobby Goren'. I think this is great, though I think I posted only once, and not very interestingly on the subject.

Others strings have been 'Dirndls', 'I'm in heaven Fred Astaire' (a lovely one), and 'silly own goals'. Of course Sharapova's nipples remain a perennial (and mentioning them again here will get more hits).

I have to work on more to say about Bobby Goren.

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

What an amusing projection!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger rondi adamson said...

Martin, I think bookmarking just makes it easier to find blogs you read regularly, that's all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home