Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's Jessica Walter!!

Of course.
I have been reading in various blogs about the arrested TV series 'Arrested Development', and had no idea what all the discussion was about. Had I simply read the IMDB entry on the show, I would likely have been more interested in watching it while it was running.
Now of course there is no longer any real pressure to watch a television show under the pressure of being confined to a schedule; one need only wait for the DVDs. In this case, a kind friend has supplied me with those, and I spent the whole first episode wondering who that wonderful actress was who was playing Lucille. And of course the answer is in the subject line above.

UPDATE: This is very Wes Anderson in spirit. Seems to me it works better as a TV series.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger rondi adamson said...

I have not watched this series, but I always remember Walters as the crazy lady in "Play Misty For Me." Yikes. She was scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home