Wednesday, July 26, 2006

More on Monday's Concert

My sister has beaten me to it with this post and some subsequent ones. I think all involved had quite a good time.

Let me add some shots of our cousin on stage in action:


I got to know David very well when I was a grad student at Berkeley and spent a lot of time at his home, as he wasted his teenage years downstairs practicing guitar playing when he could have been studying. Curiously, this t-shirt showed up in the audience in front of me (open in a separate window to read it). Go Bears!

Rondi mentions the decorative stone. This shot, while underexposed, displays it fairly dramatically (open in a separate window!).

Just to be fair to the other bands, The Working Title are in action here:

And the Goo-Goo Dolls are letting the love in here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home