Monday, April 24, 2006

Portland? Indeed

Someone commented, "Who on earth would schedule a business meeting in Portland in April?". Well, I know who scheduled this one and she is getting a big thank-you from me. A weekend consisting of trips to Oregon vineyards, the Columbia Gorge, Multnomah Falls, and Mount St. Helen's, all of it in pleasant sunny weather, was the start. And the view out my hotel window is of this other nearby volcano (and that water is the Columbia River passing by).



I have heard stories about rain in Portland but there is none predicted for the rest of this week so I am becoming pretty skeptical of those who talk about it.

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Yup - Powell's, and there are several instances scattered around the downtown. Amazing, but San Francisco had those too, so it was a little less awesome than Mt. St. Helen's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home