Thursday, April 13, 2006

One of my favourite blogs

... is from someone with whom I rarely agree. And though I must admit I will have to wait until Brokeback Mountain makes it onto my local cableTV, I am suspecting this reaction will be mine (with lesser personal knowledge).

I was impressed that the line in the initial trailers that caused me to giggle ("I can't quit you") vanished quickly. But the remaining trailers just look vapid. And the best thing in a cowboy movie is the stampede - what does that leave shepherds!?

The vital comment in the cited review is, of course:
Beautiful scenery, though
Well, yes, like another film we mentioned here a while ago.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger rondi adamson said...

That's basically what I said on my blog. But I added that it was nice to know gays were as f*ckwitted as straights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home