Sunday, February 19, 2006

Latest search links to find my posts

There have been some worthwhile ones!

1) From Westmount, Quebec - "silly hair styles". 'Silly' is a great word.

2) From Pennsylvania - "pictures of oldsquaws"
Yay! More birdwatchers!

3) Nobody knows where this came from - they are looking for "Flirting watts"
Maybe it is whether Naomi Watts was an actress in the fine Australian film 'Flirting'. Maybe not.

4) From Stoke-on-Trent, UK, seeking "kwame salter speech 2005 2006"
Beats me

5) From Atlanta - "hilarious quotes" (this is the wrong place)

6) From Harrisburg, PA - "heaven, I'm in heaven"
I think I like this person! Astaire-land

BTW - I filter out now all the obvious friend and family searches. Among those, by the way, are the ones where "http://liaslc.blogspot.com" gets typed into a Google window. I suggest the originator of those get his employer to give him a half-day course on the Web.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Very interesting. As ever, you give me pause for thought. I may even start using this technique if I find occasion for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home