Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dennis Miller makes me giggle

I am not sure what TV station I have on in my hotel. He comments, "Bush never said we would find nuclear weapons over there; he said we would find nucular weapons".
Do not infer from this if you regard Bush as the devil that you would like the act he is doing.
Smart and witty guy. Comedians have an entertaining brutality.

By the way, I did put this link in a comment on an earlier post, but it is valuable for those who claim they are defending the Afghans and Iraqis: Read this.

4 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger rondi adamson said...

Dennis Miller is one of the few celebrities who isn't a political twithead.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

I have always enjoyed Dennis Leary - not sure I have seen Carlin recently.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Now responding to your RAWA comment. So one person's view is what is there. And hey, yeah I am worried. I do not understand why polls are not a good way to get a handle on people's views, as opposed to selective individual reports.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Yup - saw that - I would want them out too. I bet they did not want them out that day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home