Sunday, December 18, 2005

Naomi Watts was in 'Flirting'?!

Flirting is one of those very fine movies that came idiosyncratically out of Australia.

It was a Noah Taylor vehicle, and he is great - I have yet to see a film he is in that was a waste of time (and that is high praise). And Thandie Newton was totally impressive.

What I really recall from watching that film was a young actress, playing some authority figure at the girls' school; the actress was attractive and clearly very good - her name was Nicole Kidman and later she became famous.

But now, years later, I learn Naomi Watts (whom I have found utterly great in '21 Grams', 'Mulholland Drive', and of course, most recently. 'King Kong'), was also in 'Flirting'!.

OK - time to head for the DVD rental shop and watch that excellent film one more time.


1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

I deleted the above comment as it was utterly irrelevant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home