Friday, October 28, 2005

What - not an atheist?!

Wow. I am surprised. Now many of the questions were a problem as they asked me about my spirituality and I have never in my life been able to figure out what that means. So maybe this quiz goofed up there.

Go try this yourself : This is at QuizGalaxy. (h/t Pharyngula.)













You fit in with:
Agnosticism



Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Agnostic. You are fairly ambivalent towards any religion or spiritual connection. You lead a very busy life and find that religion and spirituality are unnecessary to your life.


60% scientific.
30% reason-oriented.


















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger rondi adamson said...

I got that I fit in with Humanism. I am 40% reason and 20% spiritual. Hmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home