Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Richard Linklater

I remember watching 'Slackers' long ago. He did a great job.
I am now watching, I think, 'Before Sunrise'. Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy talk and talk. They did this in an earlier film where they walked through Vienna, and in this one they hit Paris. Very disturbing to me, as one who thinks he cannot stand either actor, I struggle to fit together my belief that Linklater lets these folk improvise. I guess I can adjust my beliefs - Hawke and Delpy have me believing completely in them. Well, I love to be fooled.
Find a way to see this movie.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger rondi adamson said...

I actually think Before Sunrise is one of the most putrid movies ever made.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

A healthy demonstration of human diversity, within one family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home